If you get the award, these are the easy and fun steps you should follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
I am so excited to have gotten an award! I'm so new to this, so its pretty cool. Both Ashley of Everyday Ashley and Amanda of Amanda's World Nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award; so thanks ladies!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I really love t.v. I have watched so many seasons of different series...some of my favorites include The Office, True Blood, Freaks and Geeks, United States of Tara, and Game of Thrones.
2. I fantasize about yarn
3. In the 8th grade I was babysitting two little boys in my neighborhood. The pizza man came to deliver dinner and his car was stolen in the driveway!
4. My first plane trip was two summers ago. I flew to Canada by myself to spend 10 amazing days in Quebec with my best friend. We traveled around the city, cooked, danced, saw a concert, and visited the family farm a few hours out of the city. I got to meet some of her extended family and they were all lovely. It was such a special trip. I worked all summer to save up for it, and it was seriously one of the best experiences of my life. It makes me want to travel again, so muchhh.
5. Today, I had left over macaroni and cheese for breakfast, coffee for lunch, just got home and ate like 4 rice cakes....real healthy
6. I am getting a degree in elementary education, but I hope to one day teach middle or high school English as well!
7. I've never been into cooking, but my boyfriend is an awesome chef. After we started dating we began to make a lot of food together. I've improved a lot in the past year. Its a good way for us to spend time together, and it helps when your product is delicious
3. Pass this award on to up to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and (love to follow).
1. Rachel @ Just Peachy
2. Chelsea @ Roots and Rings
3. Jennifer @ The Thrifty Military Wife
4. Elizabeth @ Cardamom
5. Katie and Reuben @ House of Humble
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know the good news!