Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Part 1

I'm so happy to have some time off this weekend. It has been a crazy week of school, and I think its only going to get crazier...
I haven't had as much time as I wanted to craft, but I am going to do what I can over the next few months and squeeze in some crafty time!
Today is going to be a lazy day, and we will see what all I get done.

I'm still pretty tired from yesterday. My boy and I attended the High Country Beer Fest!  It was quite the experience. I think we both agreed that our favorite was the Thomas Creek Vanilla Cream Ale.  Just like a cream soda, but beer! We also got to go to a beer and cheese pairing class. Its kind of ridiculous how much I love cheese...we got to sample a bunch of super delicious and expensive cheeses. It was awesome.


I'm so happy to have some down time today. I'm trying out some new stuff in my shop. I make a lot of basic large pendants, so I tried to use some smaller ones.  I worked on this earlier in the week. I think it came out pretty cute and elegant!



And I've got some other new and different stuff coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment