Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

I planned on having a relaxing Sunday of nothingness, but that has not happened yet! I realized I had tonnssss of homework to get done, along with a lot of jewelry making and preparing for the craft show next weekend! On top of it all, I can't seem to find my camera, which is making me nervous.

On the plus side there is a Real Housewives of New Jersey marathon on to accompany me,
AND a wonderful giveaway from Ashley at Everyday Ashley to check out! It is filled with tons of awesome fall goodies! :)



I know I haven't updated lately!
But when I find my camera I hope to share my craft fair experiences!
-Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I never plan on having a relaxing day..I know I'll always be disappointed! I feel like we are nonstop and always have things to do! But, at least we got some of our school work out of the way! Good luck with your jewelry making!!

    ReplyDelete