Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What a Pinteresting Day

Today it is extremely rainy out. I happen to love the rain, so I'm quiet content. It just makes me feel cozy. The only weather better than rain in my book is snow, and I think they are calling for some of that tonight!

Today is Wednesday, the day to share cute things on Pinterest!


Like some others have done, I'm going to pick from my various boards!

Craft

I always make fun of Ryan for being a computer nerd, but honestly I'm the hugest Harry Potter nerd. I NEED to make these pillows.
Style Inspiration
 This outfit is adorable.
More gorgeous bold necklaces!

Holidays
These colors are nice, and its such a simple and cute idea

For the Home

 Outdoor Spaces
 Morning glories are my favorite flower. I love that they open early in the day and close. It fascinated me as a kid that flowers could move too!

Decorations
Awesome lighting idea for, ya' know, all those events and elegant parties I throw...

-Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Love those beaded necklaces! The pine cone garland is cute too. And I so want lighting like that... it's just so magical!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete